I LUV the FaLL! yum!

As the fall season is approaching..I get more n more excited! I do love Spring cuz thats my bday season..But Fall is full of such invigorating fashion choices. U can layer up, wear boots, and leather jackets!! ohh the possibilities!!! Since Im in a cew city, I feel the need to once again revamp my wardrobe...In looking for inspiration..I turn to no other magazine than Elle... I kno Vogue is supposed to be the number one fashion reference, but i think its some what cliche...I jus clique wit Elle.Elle is me! lol. Any who I wont disclose what my new look will be, cuz sum bunnies like to copy my every move, and they'll just have to wait and see what I have in store for them.. BUT I will share sum fab finds from Elle. . .x0x0

I wud def layer this jacket over this black dress..throw on sum pearls..and mayb a colored or black bootie on the feet..thats jus me :)




Speaking of Booties!!!!

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates