As we grow into young men and women, it is iimportant to leave childish things behind and invest in the finer things in life lol> By that I mean, not purchasing cheap watches or only having costume jewelry. Now theres nothing wrong with costume jewelry or cheap watches but they serve a purpose..I jus think we all shud have a few treasures in our jewelry boxes. Something valuable or sentimental..Even if we have to save our pennies for it, it will mean alot to us. With that said, I wanted to highlight a few of m favorite things..For a long time I never desired anything Tiffany,cuz I dont wear silver... but I discovered their gold collection in which I immediately fell in love....









Now this right here! This is my baby!! MIchele watch about $1700...diamonds r a girls best friend tho!!

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates