Ever loved an an artist's music but were disappointed because they're album flopped.. and you never heard from them again? Ever watched an award show and said to yourself, " I love 'So n So' but WHY did she wear that? Ever gotten mad at the radio stations because they play the same song every 15 minutes when there is a plethora of better quality musical selections out there? Ever said to you self."I wish their PR or A&R team would get it together"?

Well..I definitely have...smh. As a music and fashion fiend. Often times I am highly disappointed at the individuals that call themselves professionals. In fact, I get quite angry. When you think of it, the 'regular' person's entertainment relies on the expertise of professionals such as PR reps, A&R executives, stylists, DJs, producers, and the artists themselves... They are supposed to know...what is hot...and what is not. Have they forgotten what they liked to listen to when driving to the club with their crew on a Saturday night? Have they forgotten the importance of individuality and innovation in an industry that is supposed to exude such? Clearly they have.

If it was up to me..there are several artists that I would love to give a career makeover to. . . First on the list

TEEDRA MOSES!!!!

Why oh Why this girl has not blown up is beyond me...Moses was signed to sum indi label in which she debuted her first album:Complex Simplicity...CRACK> Every female I know had all her songs on heavy rotation..Backstroke was on playlists around the world! She has a sophmore album entitled Young Lioness due some time in 2009..hmmmm...

One of My Favs...


Next...JOE BUDDEN!!
I looooove this dude> I feel that his flow is fresh and like no toher MC in the game. He spits with animation and that UP NORTH flava that I digg... He was poppin for a quick second..now he's working independently..putting out and being featured on mixtapes..I hope he makes it big somewhow...

One of My Favs. . .


NOW...AMERIE
Songwriter, songstress, a beautiful girl..talented..buut not quite blowin up the charts as expected. She broke out onto the scene with her debut hit 'Why Dont We Fall In Love"... Loved it... Sh has gotten sum play on the R&B or Pop Charts but I think she should be way more poppin than she is...I blame A & R...The way her voice serenades over the horns and base is amazing!!!They need to push her to the public so much more!!! Her most current album: In Love & War is set to for release this fall. Good Luck to her!! Im really feelin her single out right now..WHY R U..certified banger....

I found this remix today....


LAST BuT Not Least..MARIO!!!

I've always loved Mario...I think he smashes alot of rnb dudes in the game right now...! He has hits every time his album drops but def not on super star status.... I feel like he needs a new team...who will make the public fall in love with him...His fourth studio album entitled D.N.A is due to drop Sept 29th. cant wait.....

Here is sum throwback mario for yal!!



OHHH BUT WAIT> If I could give a makeover to anyone..It would be LIL MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!
I feel like her and her BFF sit in her dressing room like, "Ohhh Girl thats hot... Ur killin em wit that one!" KILLING US INDEEEDDDDDD!!! Like where they do that at???!!!



0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates