The 'Run this Town' video will premiere today...But I couldn't wait any longer. Anyone who knows me, knows that I go so hard for Jay, he's my fave. . . Kanye is a genius as well. The words he couples together to murder a beat is like no other. His verse on this track along, places him at the top of my MC list. Rihanna has never been a favorite of mine, but shockingly enough, this video has made me like her a little bit. Finally she portrays a lil flava...'put some pep in her step' as some would say.

I think this video is creative. I haven't seen a video in a while that kept me intrigued until the ending. Seeing these three SUPERSTARS in the video got me hype. These three are like a little fam. Rihanna and her two big brothers. Who could ask for anything more... It's be hot if Beyonce would make a feature on the remix tho...lol.

AND to no suprise...Rihanna styling in this video blows my mind. Like really. U can't even hate. The stylist for this video went off! Def feelin this one!!

So I ask, WHO'S GONNA RUN THIS TOWN TONIGHT??!!!!

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates