Is Daddy Home?!

Honestly, I thought Usher was a wrap with the last album he put out. 'Confessions' was a certified smash.... but 'Here I Stand' was left there to stand on shelves of music stores across the country. But now Usher is coming back to the scene. Fresh out of a divorce, he hit us with 'Papers, ' telling the world how much a mistake it was to marry Tamika, and that he was so glad to be signing his papers. LOL :) Usher.... But his single 'Daddy's Home/Hey Daddy' is one of the best songs I have heard in a long time.



This song has a feel good vibe, seasoned with subtle sexual innuendos with a rhythm you can play in the club or in the bedroom. I cant wait to be in the club when this song comes on. Hey Daddy ;)

I also feel like the title 'Daddy's Home' is relevant to Usher's career. Letting his fans know,that, "Im back, I know you missed me"
Well said Ursherrrr. Welcome back babe... x0x0

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates