Dear 'Run of of the Mill Chick, Let me first define to you what your are...Run of the Mill: the ordinary, basic article, with no decoration or augmentation...
Now my dearest Run of the MIll Chick( we'll call you ROTMC for short;) I know you find happiness with shopping at Forever 21 and Bakers. I know every guy you talk to either has a baby and wont claim you as his own. I kno you broadcast your sexuality over twitter and facebook in desperate hopes for a response from the opposite sex. Let me guess you hate Beyonce and everything that she stands for..In fact you walk around saying how u hate girls, when in fact you are intimidated by anyone you feel is prettier, smarter, or more fashionable than yourself. You are such an insecure female that you find any reason to not like another female that you've never even met. There's nothing really special about you, so of course you down others to make up for your lack of personality or physical appeal.

The thing that is most important for you to remember ROTMC is that, everything is not for everyone. I dont judge you for choosing to shop at Charlotte Rousse, its cheap, and if thats what you like. good for you. But dont hate me because I aspire for the finer things in life. Yes I am a girly girl.I paint my nails hot pink, I have about 25 different lip glosses in rotation right now. I keep my feet , eyebrows and hair done , and am able to converse with the most whit an humor you've probably ever seen. ROTMC I hate when you try to down other females only because you are not them. Its not their fault. You could step your game up if you wanted. I would even help you.

Its always the regular, ROTMCs that complain about another female's look, demeanor, fashion choices or whatever...the so called"dimes", "bad chicks" better known as real women could care less what you do, what you have to say, or where you shop. So why are you so obsessed with us??

The problem with you ROTMC is that you settle. You settle for everything lack luster...(1.lacking brilliance or radiance; dull 2. lacking liveliness, vitality, spirit, or enthusiasm: a lackluster performance.)

When you walk into a room, no one notices. You don't demand respect from the male species, so they don't treat you with any.
What you have to realize ROTMC is that, there is NOTHING wrong with aspirations, and wanting a better life. Never hate someone because they choose to carry a Gucci bag instead of the Forever 21 knock off. Never roll your eyes at a girl because she orders a Moscato instead of a blue motorcycle at the bar. Feel free to pick up a book instead of staying on facebook for hours..It is up to you ROTMC to escape the regularity of your life.

We are all entitled to our freedom of expression. It frustrates me when you ROTMC's get so upset when beautiful women are just doing them. If a female chooses to wear heels everyday that is her prerogative. If you choose to wear air force ones for the rest of your life... that too is your prerogative. Why care so much??

ROTMC you are not putting money in my pocket, so guess what. your irrelevant...I dont put money in your pocket so why do you spend hours thinking and talking about me. Ill never understand. I jus wish you all the happiness in the world Run of the MIll Chick...x0x0-Lish

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates